KERR COUNTY COURT AT LAW
The Honorable Susan Harris
Kelly Rode, Court Reporter
Alicia Pena, Court Coordinator
Kerr County Courthouse
700 Main, Suite 123
Kerrville, TX 78028
Hours: Monday thru Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(excluding county holidays)
The Kerr County Court at Law is a General Jurisdiction Court created by statute in 1985.
Click here for more information, including Standing Orders, Local Rules, Jury Duty, and Dockets.
- Class A and B misdemeanor criminal cases.
- Concurrent jurisdiction with the District Courts over family law cases, as well as civil cases with a jurisdictional limit of $200,000.
- Concurrent jurisdiction with the County Court over mental health, probate, guardianship, and juvenile cases.
- Contested probate and guardianship cases transferred from County Court.
- All civil and criminal cases appealed from the Justice of the Peace Courts and the Municipal Courts.
- Fugitive from Justice Felony Extradition cases.
- Criminal cases for County Court at Law are filed with the County Clerk's Office.
- Civil cases for the County Court at Law are filed with the District Clerk's Office.
- Criminal cases for the County Court at Law are prosecuted by the County Attorney's Office.