KERR COUNTY COURT AT LAW
The Honorable Susan Harris
Kelly Rode, Court Reporter
Ashley Warnix, Court Coordinator
Court YouTube Channel
Kerr County Courthouse
700 Main, Suite 123
Kerrville, TX 78028
Hours: Monday thru Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(excluding county holidays)
The Kerr County Court at Law is a General Jurisdiction Court created by statute in 1985.
Click here for more information, including Standing Orders, Local Rules, Jury Duty, and Dockets.
- Class A and B misdemeanor criminal cases.
- Concurrent jurisdiction with the District Courts over family law cases, as well as civil cases with a jurisdictional limit of $250,000.
- Concurrent jurisdiction with the County Court over mental health, probate, guardianship, and juvenile cases.
- Contested probate and guardianship cases transferred from County Court.
- All civil and criminal cases appealed from the Justice of the Peace Courts and the Municipal Courts.
- Fugitive from Justice Felony Extradition cases.
- Criminal cases for County Court at Law are filed with the County Clerk's Office.
- Civil cases for the County Court at Law are filed with the District Clerk's Office.
- Criminal cases for the County Court at Law are prosecuted by the County Attorney's Office.