Kerr County Courthouse
700 Main Street
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Phone: (830) 792-2220
The Kerr County attorney has the following duties:
- Represents the state in prosecuting misdemeanor criminal cases.
- Works with law enforcement officers in the investigation of criminal cases.
- Provides legal advice to the Commissioners Court and to other elected officials.
- Brings civil enforcement actions on behalf of the state or county.
- Prosecutes juvenile offenders.
- Represents victims of violence in protective orders.
- Represents the state in mental health hearings.
Kerr County Attorney Heather Stebbins Earns Honor
|Hot Checks Department:
Fax: (830) 792-2228
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
including lunch time
excluding county holidays.
Hot Checks Notice