Home  |  County Data  |  Maps  |  Weather  |  Road Conditions 
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4


Search web
Search Kerr

Traffic Cases

Payment and Plea Information


Small Claims Civil Court
Beginning a Civil Lawsuit
Answering or responding to a Civil Lawsuit

Appeal Bond Forms

Traffic or Criminal
Small Claims
Civil Court

County Links




 Facility use policy
 Public Records
 Site Statistics


Option Five: I Want to do something else

Regardless of what you may have heard, there are only four options. The Court cannot make any exceptions to the laws. This includes:

  • We cannot allow you to plea to different charge
  • We cannot accept any amount of money to make it "go away"

If your needs are not met by the four options provided, seek out qualified legal counsel. This may mean an attorney at law. If you have any questions about how to acquire legal counsel, you may contact local bar association, or the Texas State Bar Association. This Court cannot and will not give any legal advice.

  Home  |  County Data  |  Maps  |  Weather  |  Road Conditions

For web site related problems and suggestions e-mail the webmaster